If you are wondering what all the fuss is about with YouTube and its application to real estate marketing, RISMedia.com posted a recent interview with Internet Marketing Consultant Thomas Harpointer, which details how the use of video is making a difference for real estate agents.
Here are five important points made by Mr. Harpointer:
- Agents and brokers can create videos and post them on YouTube as a hook into their Web site, driving traffic they wouldn’t normally have.
- With the equipment available today, you don’t need to spend thousands of dollars on a camera.
- Video is more exciting for the consumer and creates the perception of reputation, quality of service, and good strength for the agent who uses it.
- Brokers and agents are of bigger use than ever before. Eighty-one percent of those who use the Internet to look for a home also use an agent.
- Today video is exciting and the number one selling point is that it helps you stand out from the pack-few sites are doing it.
To read the complete interview, visit http://www.rismedia.com/wp/2007-06-19/youtube-a-modern-take-on-real-estate-technology/
Also, keep in mind that YouTube video content can be seamlessly integrated within your UniqueHomeSites ;-).