Next week, as part of its 3-day Conference in Toronto, Canadian Staging Professionals™ has invited real estate professionals in Toronto to an engaging evening with keynote speakers: Sunjay Nath and Christine Rae.
The location is the Renaissance Toronto Hotel Airport and doors open at around 6:30pm. With tickets only $25.00 and limited seating, anyone interested should act quickly by contacting 1-888-STAGING or email firstname.lastname@example.org
On the Agenda:
Move Your Team to the top 10%
Since 1995, professional speaker Sunjay Nath has unlocked the benefits of the 10-80-10 Principle for more than a half-million people. Learn how you and your real estate team can operate at this same dynamic level – all the time. The 10-80-10 Principle guides people towards recognizing and developing these Top 10% behaviors and eliminating the Bottom 10% actions that block success. The 10-80-10 Principle combines best practices with small wins to help people achieve more and find balance.
Powerful RESULTS… with Staging by Christine Rae
You will learn:
- How the home staging industry is growing and why it is recognized as a valid service before marketing a property
- Home staging trends in the Canadian marketplace
- Five marketing steps to position home staging into your markting and attract more clients
- How including a CSP™ on your team will mean more money in your bank account
- What to look for when hiring a staging consultant.
CSP™ training is at the top of the Staging field offering the opportunity to gain vital entrepreneurial skills to expand or establish your own Staging Business. They offer a cutting edge course available to Decorators, Designers, Organizers or anyone with a creative flare looking to jump into a Staging Career.
Some of the course topics include:
- Building alliances with Real Estate Agents
- How to market yourself as a Stager
- Creating multiple streams of income
- Industry networking
- Proven Staging techniques
- And much more!
Canadian Staging Professionals™ gain extensive skills and knowledge to target market and apply broad appeal to any property for sale, making it stand out from the competition.