This E-book distills concepts and information from more than 300 posts over the two years he has been operating his blog – Photography For Real Estate.
Click here to download the table of contents and Introduction
Written for Realtors that shoot their own photos, real estate assistants and Professional real estate photographers. You will find everything you need to get started and be successful shooting real estate marketing photos:
- How to choose a camera for real estate photography
- The basics of interior lighting
- How to fix common problems with a Photoshop Elements and Lightroom
- Guidelines for shooting exteriors
- Guidelines for shooting interiors
- How to create and use virtual tours effectively
- A detail description of the 10 Essentials of Real Estate Photography with examples
- Analysis of current trends in real estate photography
We’re not sure if he mentions it or not in the book, but UniqueHomeSites.com offers a turn-key, single property website solution for real estate photographers looking to establish a virtual tour service in their area.
Using our growing website template library, photographers can upload still photos, panoramic photos, and link Google and YouTube video to create a professionally-designed website dedicated to a single property – all with a few mouse clicks.